Graduation is the Perfect Time to Consider Disability Insurance
As this year’s graduates cross the stage they’re filled with dreams of their bright futures. Rightly so – they’ve worked hard to get to where they are. They’re thinking of their careers, their earning potential and getting started on this business of life.
Now’s also the right time to think about protecting that income earning potential against injury or illness. This is an excellent time for young professionals to consider disability insurance; here are just some of the reasons why:
- Rates are low because they’re young and healthy
- These rates are guaranteed for the duration of the plan on superior plans
- Some carriers offer discounted rates to new grads.
- Financial underwriting is a little more flexible since they don’t have a history of earnings.
- Options are available to increase benefit amounts as their earnings increase.
For a graduate, starting out on a brilliant career, this is just another step in the process of establishing that bright future. If you consider their earning potential, doesn’t it make sense to insure it at the best rate possible?